Mount Shop Mudfest
Located approximately 180 South Head Road, just a few minutes out of Parakai. Follow the signs and flags and you won't miss it.
Saturday 6 May 2023
South Head Road, Parakai
Tickets at Gate: $30
Kids under 10 free
Gates open 8am - 4pm
Strictly no pets or alcohol.
Want to ride shotgun? Passenger Wristbands are available for $10 inside the venue. Cash only, no change. Please note, this is seperate to your spectator entry. All proceeds to towards charity. Passenger Rides aren't guaranteed. We recommend you organise a ride before you grab a passenger wristband as these are non-refundable.
All drivers and passengers are required to wear helmets at all times while out in the feild. All helmets are allowed, including bike/skate helmets, hardhats etc as long as they have a strap to keep them on.
DRIVER ENTRIES HAVE SOLD OUT!
If you do get stuck, we will be able to recover you at the end of the day after track activities finish.
What To Bring
- Gumboots: Even spectator areas can get very muddy.
- Towel: To dry off after the event.
- Umbrella: Incase of rain.
- Helmet: This is a requirement for ALL drivers and passengers. Any helmet will do, including Skate/Bike/Motorcross/Hardhat etc as long as they have a strap.
- Cash: We will have eftpos at the gate, but some vendors might not, especially if you're planning on making purchases.
- Warm Clothes: Dress for all weather conditions! Bring a spare set for after as well.